perFORM is a music business and artistic development incubator. Founded in 2019, our work is to enable practitioners in the music industry to Filter, Order, Refine and Master the business and artistic skills required to build a sustainable music career.
- To increase the number and quality of trained professionals working in the music industry
- To provide tools to define, measure and track career progression and success for practitioners in the music industry
- To create opportunities in the music sector by developing peer and industry wide networks
- To transition creators into sustainable creative enterprises
- To significantly contribute to the formalization and professionalization of the music sector in Kenya